Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm still alive... :-)

It has been quite some time since I last wrote so I thought I'd write and let everyone know we are FINE! :-)


I am finally completely over the morning sickness and feeling a lot better now. Thanks so much to everyone who has been praying for us ... your prayers are appreciated more than you could ever know.


As for our new little one, I am 16 weeks along now. I had an ultrasound since my last post and everything looks great ... and, no, we weren't able to tell the gender just yet - too early! I do go for another ultrasound in a few weeks so prayerfully we'll be able to tell then. :-)


I will try to update this blog on a more regular basis now. Of course, this is probably going to be more of a pregnancy blog for the next several months, but at least I'll always have something to write about! LOL

No comments: