Please pray for us... I received a call from my dr's office last week informing us that after she reviewed my ultrasound results, she discovered I have partial placenta previa.
It is only partial and there is still a big chance that the placenta will move up over the next few months. I was told that I will have another ultrasound during my 34th week to see if the placenta has moved.
I have an ultrasound scheduled this Friday and the nurse said that it would be too soon for the placenta to move if it's going to.
But I know that I serve a very big God and I am believing that the placenta has already moved and that everything is fine!!!
If you pray, please stand with me that God has already taken care of this situation and what was meant to cause pain will be used to glorify Him!!!
Thanks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am praying in agreement with your request.
Make sure you keep us updated with the praise report that is soon to come!!
((Big Hugs))
Post a Comment