Saturday, April 21, 2007

Have You Seen...???

If you haven't seen "One Night With The King", you should! It is my new favorite movie!!! We rented it last weekend and I finally got a chance to watch it last night. It is the story of Queen Esther (from the Bible).
It was such a great movie and one that I will be adding to my own personal collection very soon!!!

Well, this past week has been a very interesting one. So much has happened I'm not really even sure where to start. I honestly don't even know for sure what has happened, but I'll share more on this a little later...

I do want to praise God for what has happened with my younger sister. She got saved a little over a week ago!!! Isn't God AWESOME!!! :-) I am so happy for her and am really excited to see how God is going to continue to move in her life and in the lives of her husband and children!!!

No comments: