Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm Back Again! :-)

We are all doing great!!! We are all finally feeling better and things are getting back to normal. We have 6 more weeks of school left so we have been very busy making sure we've covered everything we need to. I can't believe DS will be in the 3rd grade next year!!! It doesn't seem possible. They do grow up so fast!!!

DH and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary yesterday (Monday, April 16). We carried DS to his Papa's house after church Sunday and he spent the night. DH surprised me and took me out to Fatz Cafe and then took me to the movies. It's been awhile since we've been "out" so it was really nice spending time just the two of us. After the movie, we stopped and rented a few more movies and watched movies until late, late! We did regret that the next morning when we had to get up extra early and pick DS up before his Papa and MawMaw had to go to work. :-)



No comments: