We are still getting over this bug, but are feeling a lot better than we were!
DS's cough got worse, then better and then worse again. It seems to have cleared up a good bit this morning. He's still stuffy and sneezy, but he's feeling pretty good.
I am beginning to clear up as well. I'm still a bit congested and my ears are stuffy. I am also having some major sinus headaches that have been keeping me up most of the night. DS actually slept in a bit this morning so I was able to get a few hours of rest before starting the day. Prayerfully today will be a better day for all of us!
As for DH, he is feeling a lot better this week. His eye healed on its own and his hair, eyebrows and eyelashes are starting to grow back already. I covered him in prayer all day Tuesday since the last two were pretty hectic. :-) Thankfully he made it through and everything seems to be getting back to normal again.
It has been so hard not to be discouraged over these last few weeks! With everything that has been going on, it has been so easy to lose my focus at times. There have been several times when I've felt helpless and completely overwhelmed. I began looking at the situation rather than being secure in who God is and knowing that everything we've been going through is part of His plan.
I'm not sure why everything happens the way it does sometimes, but He does. He can see the big picture when I can only see what's going on right now.
It really is all about attitude! Even when I'm feeling my worst and all hell is breaking loose around me, if I can just remember that God is still in control no matter what else may be going on. There are so many things that I can't control no matter how hard I try, but He can. I am called to simply put my faith in Him and know that even though He may not take it all away at that moment, He promises to get me through it and that I'll be ok when it's all said and done.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment