I am at a place where I don't want to miss what God has for me anymore! So many times in the past I know that I have come up short and given up right before God opened the door to my miracle. I know that sometimes God was probably standing there with the right door wide open and I missed it because I wasn't completely focused on Him at the time.
Even though I was headed in the right direction, at some point I took my eyes off of Him. By doing this, when I thought I was hearing Him say one thing, it wasn't really God I was hearing and then I missed the opportunity He had set aside just for me. Work that only I could do, but will never be completed because I failed to be obedient. And even if I am given the opportunity again later on in life, how many people will have missed out because of my delay.
It is so sad when we've worked and went through hell for some things only to give up right before God shows up. I don't want to be in that place anymore. I've learned that just before God moves, all hell breaks loose and it gets so hard to keep on keeping on. But I do know with all that I am that sometimes I have to let God carry me when I can't stand on my own anymore and simply wait on Him. It is then that whatever it is I have been working for and/or waiting for will happen just when I least expect it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment