I am sure there are things on this list that people who've known me for years (including family members and long time friends who read this blog) don't know about me. Don't worry, there's nothing too weird on my list... I'm not ready to be that open just yet! LOL
So here goes-
101 Things About Me
1. My name is Angela.
2. My middle name is Michelle.
3. My maiden name is Lee.
4. I am one of 6 children – 3 boys, 3 girls.
5. I am #3.
6. My parents have been married for over 37 years.
7. I got my first job when I was 16.
8. I worked at Hardee’s in Easley for 2 years.
9. I met my hubby while working the late shift.
10. I was engaged 8 months later.
11. I got married on April 16, 1994 (9 months after getting engaged).
12. I was 19 when I got married.
13. I have been married almost 13 years.
14. I know you probably know how old I am now! :-)
15. I moved to Abilene TX a week after getting married.
16. I lived there for the next 6 ½ years.
17. I was married 5 years when DS came along.
18. I love being a mom!
19. I love being a wife!
20. I love my life!
21. I am a stay at home mom.
22. I also work at home.
23. I stay busier now than I did when I worked outside the home!
24. I love animals.
25. I have 2 dogs and 2 rabbits.
26. I would like more children.
27. I wanted at least 5 or 6 until I had one! LOL
28. I hope to have a daughter one day.
29. I would love to have another son as well.
30. I am in the process of trying to adopt a little one.
31. I have been told by doctors that I can’t have children.
32. I believe God can do anything!
33. I love to cross stitch.
34. I love to scrapbook.
35. I love photography.
36. I have thousands of pictures – most are of DS! :-)
37. I love to make home videos.
38. My favorite color is red.
39. My favorite book is Little Women by Louisa Mae Alcott.
40. I love to write stories.
41. I would like to write a book (or two, or more) one day.
42. I love to tell DS stories and he likes to hear them.
43. I love to listen to or read anything by Juanita Bynum.
44. I know she’s not God! LOL (I added this in for DH!!!)
45. I admire her anointing and the way she allows God to use her!
46. I also love Paula White.
47. I love Hillsong.
48. I have traveled cross country twice.
49. I lived in California for a year.
50. I lived in Texas for almost 8 years.
51. I still keep in touch with friends all over the country.
52. I miss my old church in Abilene.
53. I would love to visit Abilene again some day.
54. I absolutely love my new church in Anderson!
55. I would follow my new pastors anywhere.
56. I admire their faith, strength and total devotion to God.
57. I also adore all the other people I’ve gotten to know at this church.
58. I feel like I am where God wants me now.
59. I would love to travel overseas.
60. I have never been on an airplane.
61. I am a little bit nervous about getting on one.
62. I remind myself that God is with me wherever I go!
63. I am a night owl!
64. I would love to be more of a morning person.
65. I am currently working on being more disciplined!
66. I love to sing, but not in front of anybody!
67. I used to write songs and plays as a child.
68. I wanted to be an actress and a singer when I was little.
69. I played the lead in the 5th grade play.
70. I also won the 5th grade spelling bee and went to the district bee.
71. I was so nervous I misspelled the word affect.
72. I also played lead parts in several other plays.
73. I also wanted to be a missionary.
74. I almost hit the church organist with the Christian Flag during VBS one year.
75. I was mocked by a ventriloquist’s dummy shortly thereafter!
76. I am a huge Survivor fan!
77. I would love to be on the show, but don’t think I could handle being away from my guys that long!
78. I am also an American Idol fan this season (first time I’ve really watched the show)!
79. I love the Donna Reed Show!
80. I also love lots of other classic TV shows.
81. I love classic movies!
82. My favorite classic movies are Penny Serenade, Tender Comrade and It’s a Wonderful Life.
83. I love musicals!
84. My favorite recent day movie is Runaway Bride.
85. I love to listen to music.
86. I am a huge Celtic Woman fan!
87. I love biographies.
88. I have only worked 4 different jobs.
89. I worked at Lowe’s in Easley the year before I got married.
90. I worked at a Holiday store and a Christian bookstore after I married.
91. I ended up managing the bookstore.
92. I miss working sometimes.
93. I am currently trying to lose weight.
94. I believe with prayer and discipline, I will succeed.
95. I love Leslie Sansone videos!
96. I was diagnosed with PCOS 3 years ago.
97. I know God has healed me!
98. I am very family oriented.
99. I am very blessed!
100. I love God!
101. I know I would be nothing without Him!


1 comment:
I enjoy reading everyone's 100 things about me posts. I never made as I thought it was too daunting of a task. *sniff,sniff* Plus I had 0 readers when I hit 100 posts! That left little motivation.
We have so much in common!!
Ok, check it out...
I met my husband when we both worked at a local McDonalds. We married on June 6th 1994! We have been married 13 years and had our daughter 5 years after being married. We had a time of unfertility. GOD IS A MERCIFUL HEALER! We have 2 children now and we are believing for 2 more. Hallelujah, Amen! :) I love life. I stay home and homeschool. Busy all of the time, but lovin' it. I like scrapbooking and reading. (You make me think of a Jane Austin, writing plays as a child). I am currently trying to lose weight and it is the last bit of weight I need to lose. I have lost over 55 pounds since 2000. God is so good! He leads and helps us through everything. I enjoy classic movies and TV shows. I also use to watch Survivor! I have big dreams to travel overseas and run a healing home for women and children in Africa.
Ok, I'll stop for now! It was great getting to know you.
Post a Comment