How awesome is it when God answers your prayer as soon as you've prayed???
A little while ago, DS started complaining with a tummy ache and layed down on the couch. After he was settled, I decided to do my bible reading and prayer time. As I prayed, I asked God to heal DS's tummy among other things and as soon as I opened my eyes, DS (who was unaware of what I was doing) yelled to me that God had healed his tummy and that he was feeling much better!
I am so amazed, but I am also reminded of how close God really is and that He really is listening!!! There are so many times I've had to wait and am still waiting, but it's times like this when I am reminded that when God gets ready to do it, He will do it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment