Friday, March 2, 2007

Time To Blog Again...

Just thought I'd write something this week. It's seems like this is becoming a weekly or bi-weekly blog!!! LOL

Well, I've started my spring cleaning a little bit early this year. We have been in our house for almost a year now and there are still things I haven't gone through. I decided to start with DS's room and then work my way out, but I have been working on that for the last 3 days and there is no apparent end in sight at this point!!! LOL

Not too much else is going on right now. My DH is working a lot so DS and I are spending lots of time together. I watched a Zorro movie with him the other night and I actually enjoyed it! It was a little bit different than what I normally like to watch, but it was really good.

We are also looking forward to the daylight savings time in another week or so! It'll be so nice to have a little bit of daylight when DH gets home from work. He loves to take DS outside and throw the football around. I love watching them through the window while I cook supper and sometimes I do get to join in the fun. Of course, DS has already informed me that Moms don't play football because they all throw like girls!!! LOL

I will close for now, but will post again soon.

No comments: