Friday, December 7, 2007

Holiday Open House 2007 - DS's Favorite Traditions / Memories


WELCOME TO MY HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE!!!


I will be posting something different about our Christmas holidays / traditions every day this week so please be sure to visit again real soon!!!


Today, DS wanted to share his favorite things to do at Christmas and also his favorite Christmas memory -


"Some of my favorite things to do during the Christmas holidays are baking cookies and going to see Santa Claus.

My favorite Christmas memory is the Christmas when I received a Sonic DX game for my Game Cube.

I think the most important thing about Christmas is Jesus!"
For more details on Holiday Open House 2007, please go to http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/tiany .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, those are great comments that your DS made. Don't tell him, but in a big city near our town, there is actually no Santa at the mall!! My friend and I went yesterday and were shocked. In that great big mall there was not one Christmas display or decoration and no Santa with a line of children waiting to sit on his lap.

Joy McD said...

I know my ds's would be pleased with that the Sonic game for Christmas as well! LOL! Great Christmas memories :)
May you and your family be blessed this holiday season,
love,
Joy