Sunday, December 30, 2007

Prayer Request Sunday

For more prayer requests, please go to http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/socalval/ .


Please be in prayer for the following -


Pappy's family and friends - I requested prayer for Pappy several weeks and although the Lord did allow him to live beyond what doctors expected, Pappy died on Christmas Day. Please remember those he left behind.

Billy's family and friends - I also requested prayer for him several weeks ago... he also died Christmas Day. Please remember those he left behind as well.

Christy - sick

Angela (me) - that I would lose the extra weight I gained over Christmas (see my weight loss blog!) and I am also having some major family issues... God knows what they are.

Thank you so very much for praying with me!!! I will be posting praise reports as soon as they are received.

If you have any requests or praise reports, please email me @ thomasjaz3@bellsouth.net or leave a comment.

No comments: