With DS's birthday being right around the corner, this is the time of year that I like to reminisce and if you've known me for awhile then you already know that I usually talk about him a lot during this time of year. Because of this I'll probably blog more about him over the next month or two. I know that this blog is supposed to be about me, but if you know me at all, then you know DS is a huge part of who I am!!!
I love to scrapbook and I love to write down anything and everything about DS... especially during the early years. It's always fun to look back and remember things that I know I would've forgotten if I didn't write it down.
One of the cutest things I tried to keep track of is what he thinks a word means. Here are a few favorites from over the last few years that I thought I would share -
1. China Cabinet - It's a place where the Chinese keep their ancestors.
2. Discipline - It’s when parents get mad and punish their child.
3. Fire Hydrant - It's where a dog uses the bathroom.
4. Boldness - It’s when you don’t have any hair.
5. Tithe - It’s when you lay down and go to sleep. Also, it’s what men wear around their necks to go to work.
And last, but not least... :-)
6. Banjo Players - crazy people who don't have much, live in log cabins and play the banjo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment