Friday, November 16, 2007

Why God???

These last few years have been really hard at times, but whether I can see it or not, God has been so faithful!

Even though I can look back now and see where God's hand was in many of the situations, I am still unsure of why we had to go through certain things. There are things that don't make any sense to me and I'm not sure if they ever will or not.

I do know that God has called me to walk in faith and because of that I am trusting that these things were necessary or He wouldn't have allowed them to happen.

I say that completely by faith because at times I still deal with lots of different emotions. I still get upset and even angry sometimes, but I do know that even if I am not ready to completely give these situations over to Him at that moment, He will be waiting when I am.

Before now I have always held onto things and let them control my thoughts, emotions, etc. But now, even though I haven't fully given everything over to God, I am slowly beginning to release these things to Him. Even when these things come to mind, I am trying not to dwell on them anymore.

And God knows that I'm not perfect nor will I ever be. He's not angry with me that I still struggle with things, but He gives me His mercy whenever I am not strong and still covers me when I don't want to be touched.

No comments: