Thursday, January 24, 2008

Better Day!!!

Thanks to all who said a prayer for me concerning yesterday... you are a blessing!!! :-)

I am feeling so much better today!!! Yesterday I was in a lot of pain which always causes me to be very emotional... hence the reason for the post. AAGGHH!!! lol

I started to come back and delete the post later last night, but you know, I think it's good that others can see that we're not always perfect and that things aren't always great. I would love to always be able to write about nothing but wonderful things, but honestly that's not reality for most people... or for me.

So even though I'm a little bit embarrassed that I wrote the last entry, I am ok with it now. And I'm going to leave it. It lets people know that I am real...

1 comment:

Amy said...

it's hard to be transparent, but I'd rather be real and honest than hide behind a mask! I'm glad you decided to leave it online. It allows us to share in the joys and the trials!