I am believing this is going to be a wonderful year!!! There is such an excitement inside me when I think about this new year and what it holds.
I decided not to make any "resolutions" this year, but I have set a few goals for myself. Here are a few -
Really get to know God this year! This means doing away with or changing things in my life that hinder my growth in Him!!!
Continue to lose all my extra weight. I would like to reach my healthy weight goal by the end of the year. It is feasible... I can do it!
Become a better wife!!!
Become a better mom!!! Continue to seek God for wisdom in raising my son.
Be more open to relationships and getting to know people on a more personal level. (Long story there!)
Become more organized! (This will probably be the hardest!!! LOL)
These are a few of the areas in my life that I will be working on this year. There are so many other things I would like to do, but I know I need to focus on a few at a time if I want to reach my goals.
I do hope that everyone will have an awesome year this year!!! I hope your new year is a blessed one and that everything you're hoping for this year will become a reality!!!
God bless!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment