I can't believe it, but this blog is a year old!!!
I've actually been blogging for a little over a year, but I kind of shyed away from it for a few weeks and when I decided to start again, I was unable to access my original blog. So I started a new one and this is the result!!! :-)
Blogging is so much fun for me... I now have 4 blogs!!! (WOW!!!) This time last year I would've never guessed I would be so into it, but I am!!!
Thanks to everyone who has been reading over the last year... don't know who all is reading this on a regular and that's probably a good thing! LOL
I plan to continue blogging throughout this year and prayerfully many years to come. This has been an awesome outlet for me and I have met some amazing people through blogging. Although we have never met in person, I believe that God sends different people into your life at different times for different reasons. And I believe that He has used this blog, as well as my other ones, to allow different people to speak into my life over this last year. And I am thankful for that!!!
And I pray that I have written at least something over the past year that has touched someone's life and that I have been able to showcase my God in a positive way. I know not all my posts have been great ones, but I do hope that I have been more of an encouragement than not!!!
I do hope that you have enjoyed my blog and that you'll continue to visit in the future!!! If this is your first time visiting, please feel free to read on and I hope that you'll enjoy yourself.
Thanks again to everyone and I pray that you have a blessed day!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment