Friday, January 4, 2008

Favorite Friday

What is your favorite food?
Baked Chicken

What is your favorite book, author or book series?
My favorite book is Little Women by Louisa Mae Alcott. As for book series, I enjoy anything by Janette Oke.

What is your favorite season? Why?
My favorite season is Spring. I love it because it is warmer outside, but never gets too hot. I also love the blooming flowers and trees. Most of all, I was married in the spring!!!

What is your favorite memory?
When DH and I held our newborn son for the very first time!!!



For more details on "Favorite Friday", please go to http://thefruithouse.blogspot.com/ .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this. Spring is a beautiful season. I was surprised to see baked chicken as your favorite food. I think that is the first time I have heard of someone claiming something healthy for a favorite food!