I've been tagged by Amy at http://osbornz.net/amy/. :-)
Here are the rules -
Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.
Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.
(Readers - don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments.)
#1 Family Post – My favorite “family” post would probably be my Valentine’s Day post from last year - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
#2 Friend Post – I really haven’t written anything about any particular friend except for my secret sister - To My Secret Sister -
#3 Myself Post – I wrote this almost a year ago so a few things (favorites, etc) may have changed since then - 101 Things About Me
#4 Something I love Post – My baby!!! - Recent Words of Wisdom From DS
#5 Anything I want Post – I would like to remind everyone about my prayer blog. God has really been blessing it and I’ve received so many requests … and praise reports!!!... since it began - New Prayer Requests Blog
And now, I would like to tag –
Jessie (http://overflowofaforgivensoul.blogspot.com/)
Shannon (http://gabis-world.blogspot.com/)
Trina (http://daddyschicks.blogspot.com/)
Betsy (http://thehomeschoolway.blogspot.com/)
Bev (http://bevsweightloss.blogspot.com/)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a neat tag! Thanks for chosing me for this. I think I will enjoy this one, but I may not get to it until the beginning of next week. From Friday on things get hectic for me.
Thanks for tagging me. I will try to get mine up soon. I really enjoyed your 101 things post. I will have to do one of those one of these days. Once I saw a woman do one on 100 things she loved about her husband! I thought, "Aw how sweet. I should do that." Then I thought, "do I even have 100 things???" That is bad, I know! I mean it kiddingly, I think. *giggles*
Anyway, how do you get your blog to show the links to this post after your posts??? I have always wondered how people do that!
Post a Comment